Family Dentistry in Washington, D.C.
Visit Berkshire Family Dental for All of Your Dental Needs
Since 1994, Berkshire Family Dental has created and maintained beautiful smiles for Maryland and Virginia residents. Our dentist, Dr. Chehayeb, has
over 20 years of dentistry experience, and our full-service dental practice offers care for young and old alike. Our number one goal is patient satisfaction, and we maintain great chair-side manners to ensure our patients are 100% happy with our work. No dental case is too simple or complicated for our team. We offer many dental services and can assist patients with simple procedures (such as routine teeth cleanings), as well as complicated tasks, including restorative dental work. As a team, we are devoted to keeping our patients healthy, comfortable, and, most importantly, smiling. We aim to give patients the smile of which they have always dreamed, and help them maintain said smile so it lasts a lifetime. To learn more about our family dentistry practice, please contact our office!
Restoring Your Smile in Virginia & Maryland
Even though we have advanced training and experience in cosmetic dental procedures, we can perform many other dental services, as well. For example, we provide
restorative dental services:
- We utilize mercury-free fillings for inlays and onlays, which can repair teeth and correct injuries. Our filings are either made of resin, ceramic, or porcelain and are much safer than mercury fillings.
- Crowns, which are also referred to as caps, hide misshapen, chipped, broken, or damaged teeth by discreetly fitting over the injured tooth and can easily restore a person's smile.
- If you have misaligned or missing teeth, bridges can be a great option. They bridge the gaps between missing teeth by filling them with durable, realistic-looking artificial teeth. Unlike dentures, bridges can only be removed by a dentist, so you do not have to worry about them falling out unexpectedly.
- Composite bonding can be less expensive than crowns and can perform the same function. A layer of plastic is painted onto the injured tooth or teeth, which makes them strong and natural-looking.
While some patients make multiple appointments to restore damaged teeth with crowns, veneers, inlays, or onlays, we use CEREC. CEREC allows cosmetic dental procedures to be completed in one single sitting, and is used for crowns, veneers, inlays, and onlays. Digital impressions are made of your teeth using a camera, and the CEREC machine will then utilize the image to create a custom restoration option for you. It will match the shade of your natural teeth and can be finished and applied in just one appointment.
Washington, D.C. Cosmetic Dental Services
For patients who wish to better their natural teeth, our office offers cosmetic dental services:
- We can apply veneers, which are thin shells of ceramic or porcelain bonded to the front teeth. Veneers are often applied to teeth to mask stains, brighten teeth, and improve a person's smile.
- Our team can also perform one-hour tooth whitening. We use the latest, most effective tooth whitening procedure available—the Zoom! In-Office Whitening System.
If you need braces, but do not want metal wires on your teeth for months or even years, our team offers Invisalign. Invisalign straightens teeth by using custom-made aligners created from a mold of a client's mouth. They are made of smooth, comfortable, and invisible plastic worn over the teeth. This means no embarrassing wires and metal brackets on your teeth while you straighten them! Wearing Invisalign aligners will slowly, gently shift teeth into place. About every two weeks, our office will give a client new aligners until their teeth are completely straight. You can secretly achieve a perfect smile within a matter of months.
Contact Berkshire Family Dental today!
If you are embarrassed about your smile for any reason, please visit Berkshire Family Dental. We provide patients with many different types of dentistry services and can help a person restore their smile and regain their confidence. Our team strives to make our patients happy, and we will do everything in our power to ensure they have a healthy, beautiful smile at all times. To see for yourself, check out our smile gallery that offers before and after pictures of patients who have undergone amazing smile transformations.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or wish to learn more about our dental services, please contact us at (202) 803-5232. We look forward to speaking with you!